Classic Cars At Red Line Restoration
How do you know that you’re not getting taken for a ride?
Classic cars aren’t cheap to buy and you never know what you are getting.
Or if you can trust the people that you are buying from.
Why not let the people who know classic cars represent you in your purchase and make sure that you are getting the right car for you.
You can send people out to inspect the car and talk to the sellers for you.
If you buy the car we can help you restore it or keep it maintained to the highest quality standards. We love classic cars and it shows.
Our main concern is helping you find the right classic car for you and your family.
There is nothing easy about buying your first one and it always helps to have somebody on your side as you are looking for the perfect vintage car.
the hard part to us and you will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome.
We want you to have fun with a classic, custom, or vintage car and the best way to make that happen is to make the buying of it a pleasant process.
Tips If You Decide To Do It Yourself
- Get references from the seller about his dealings
- Make sure that the car is well maintained
- Ask the seller if you can take it and get an inspection
- Aks the seller what has been done to keep the car in good condition
- Ask the seller to start the car or truck
- Take the car for a test drive and when you do have a notebook with you, make notes about any sounds that you hear that seen to be wrong such as bumps, knocks, clicks, grinds, ticks, and whines.
- Take notes of electrical issues such as a horn that doesn’t work, lights that won’t turn on, gauges that don’t work windshield wipers that don’t work.
- Check the bodywork with a magnet if the magnet won’t stick to the car there is Bondo in the car, look for issues with the paint such as cracking, checking, peeling, orange peel or pry spray or overspray on glass or chrome.
- Look for misaligned doors, bumpers, fenders, the hood, the trunk lid, this is every case means an accident has happened.
- Check the interior for cracked plastic, torn fabric, and generally bad looking interior.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Your Automotive Repair & Maintenance Service Specialist